Who I am
My website address is: http://www.anahatayoga.org.uk.
Anahata Yoga is the trading name of Yoga Teacher Caroline Moroz.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
- Enquiries from people interested in joining my yoga classes or courses: message, name, email address and mobile number, enquiries received via Messenger, Facebook, telephone or Email. Held for up to a year and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list: name and email address, populated by students opting in on registration for class. Students completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so that they can be kept in touch with class information and upcoming courses and workshops.
- Health and registration forms from students: name, contact details and health information completed via email or in class. Used for class management, in case of emergency, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers: data collected in class, used for class management and accounting purposes and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and 1:1’s: data collected in class and used for class management and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails: sent from students and non-students: retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which I do not receive at any time: received via internet banking therefore via accounting and banking systems, statement records and records of cash or cheque payments, saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by website software. I do not knowingly access these or pass them to third parties.
- Except where required by law, I do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Anahata Yoga is accessed by only me, although on rare occasions may be non-specifically accessed by contractors working on my IT.
When visitors leave comments on the site the data shown in the comments form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on this site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Should you require any further information about Data Protection please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org